Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Emma a crawlin'

It was back in May that Emma started doing her army crawl, also known as the snake. She was so determined, tongue sticking out and grunting. All of a sudden my wee one was mobile. She could not be still and just wanted to learn the next moves that would allow her to walk. Little by little she got stronger and last week she took her first official crawl on all fours. She was proud, and I even prouder. Today she is a punk, pulling herself up on everything and like a true explorer she is climbing all that needs conquering. I swear she will be the death of me. She has adventure in her blood and shows no fear in her eyes. She is never brought down, but may be sidelined by my occasional "oh my god". She is relentless and determined and takes after her father in her quest for perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment