Tuesday, November 8, 2011

ouch my ear!


E went to the doctors today. Last night she started complaining of an ear ache, and for once she seemed to be in so much pain. I have never seen Emma in pain. In fact when she gets hurt she usually just shrugs it off or asks me to rub it. But I knew something wasn't right. An hour into her sleep she woke up whimpering and crying. She tossed and turned all night so I took her in today. She was so good at the doctors. We entered the office and she walked up to the receptionist and told her that her ear hurt. Then when the nurse looked at her, E was so still. She even lifted up her shirt before the doc asked her to. E has the routine down pat, as she loves to play doctor at home! Here's hoping that it sticks in her mind all the way into college!

No comments:

Post a Comment