Thursday, April 7, 2011

4 years and counting


Today four years ago Ant and I got married. About 18 months later da ninj would come into our lives, but back then we had no clue as to what the future held or we here we would be. To be honest I never thought I would be married, let alone have a little ninja, but life is funny. Back then we were living in our one bedroom railroad apartment in Brooklyn. It was the size of a shoebox and had THE worst layout possible-I mean a bathroom in kitchen?! But it did have a spectacular view of the Manhattan skyline and we would have our own little private display of fireworks on the 4th of July. Plus we lived in Greenpoint which was, and more so now, a very hip part of Brooklyn. Today we live in a not so picturesque neighborhood, but our apartment is larger and we still have two cats, though they are two completely different cats that we never would have picked out, but like I said, life is funny. Momo and Camy you are loved and still in our hearts. I wonder where the next four years will take us, hopefully onto bigger and greater adventures.

I have to put this one up because Ive been feeling very shlubby lately and it's nice to know at one point I was a looker.

No comments:

Post a Comment