Thursday, September 22, 2011

sorry for the delay...

so excited that fall is here and E gets to wear her fall wardrobe.

always on the go

Angelina invitations!! handmade by moi

part of her decorations...

wow, so it really has been a long time since I last updated E's blog. I guess Im still so out of sorts. I have been busy trying to clean the apartment, as it seems to just never be anything but a small prototype for Gray Gardens. I have also been working on E's two, that's right, two parties!! wha wha, holla! Her official birthday is this Sunday and I have to work, blarg! SO I have decided to throw her an Angelina Ballerina party for her small group of fans up here in NYC and a larger, more kid friendly Bayou/Princess Frog party back home in Tampa.
Needless to say I am just finishing up the details. Sigh, anyway...here are some pics of a banner I am working on and the sweet invites that went out....oh still so much more to do..but first I shall recap some things that have happened this past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment