Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Early Halloween







Emma had her first school party ever yesterday. Her teacher had a Halloween party and I, being the crafty nerd that I am, made cute little treat bags for the kids. Since her school is a nut free school, I am not allowed to bake anything at home. Everything has to be store bought and clearly labeled. This was a crushing blow to me, someone who loves to bake! Anyway, I figured I could jazz up some non-treat items for the kids. I had found these really cute iron-ons last year on this great blog called Oscar and Emma, but never got around to doing them. Since I have so many of the canvas bags left over from E's party I decided to finally make them and fill them up with leftover pinata toys. I also bought some Vermont Nut free chocolates during out trip and printed some cute bag toppers at Hostessblog.com and handed them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment