Tuesday, July 13, 2010

emma's first playdate

just us girls here, trying on some shoes

I see trouble in my future. mom and daughter shopping sprees




Funny how facebook reconnects you with people, some who you knew at one point but were never besties. Well I was asked to be friends with an Isabella I. I had never heard that name before but when I read the little note I realized who it was. Isabella's mom was a girl I went to high school with. Her daughter was one month younger than Emma and we just clicked by talking about our little girls. We finally met up in Tampa last week and let the kids play. Emma of course was running amok and they didn't really "play" together , but when the moms went shopping at our favorite store, Janie and Jack, the girls shared some puffs and grapes and tried on some accessories. It was really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment