Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Book of the week-The Loud Book



ok, so I'm back with my book of the week. It has been a long while and it has taken me some time to feel inspired. I kick off my return with this wonderful book that I have been aware of for a while now. I was so happy to get my hands on it sooner than I had hoped. It is the companion book to last year's The Quiet Book, written by Deborah Underwood and illustrated by one of my favorite illustrators, Renata Liwska. Liwska is an illustrator I adore and I have already mentioned her own first authored book, The Red Wagon as one of my picks. The illustrations, though familiar, are just as warm and inviting as the previous book and this time your child will learn about all the different types of Loud there are. Just a lovely book that both you as a parent and your child will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment