Monday, May 23, 2011

Emma the fashionista

style, profile-pouty lips and all

Emma is super independent and will only ask for help when she has exhausted her last nerve. She loves shoes and will take off her current shoes and put on her new pair right at the store. She loves to go around the house trying on Ant and my shoes and it really is quite cute. The other day I was about to change her and I got distracted and she somehow took her diaper off and was running around the house with one pink Croc, her sunglasses and a white belt around her waist. She looked to cute and I wish I had the camera at that point. The photo above is when I finally managed to put a dress on her. She insisted on having the belt put back on and she opted this time for Ant's huge Cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment