Tuesday, August 10, 2010

emma, my love



Time is just flying by, Emma will be two next month and I see her transformed into this little girl. Her long limbs dangling off the high chair and her face no longer showing baby cheeks. It is so bittersweet. I know my time with her is borrowed and I am at the point where I want to spend every moment with her. Once she is in kindergarten, that's it.
So miss E is just a bundle of joy and energy. I try and pretend to be sleeping but she will just climb up and lay on my stomach and have me read her books. She will bring one right after the other. She is more interactive with her dolls and will have them play with each other. She amazes me. She is into blowing kisses and making kissing sounds, but will still only give me her cheek when I ask for a kiss. Of course when her papa asks for a kiss, she will actually kiss him on the lips. She is a punk and I adore her. She is obsessed with Toy Story and has watched the first one at least 10 times now, from beginning to end. On Sunday she saw it 3 times. She cries when I turn it off, asking for Buzz! At night she needs to have her Jessie doll. We took her to see the 3rd one on Saturday and she behaved. It was during her nap time so towards the end of the movie she was antsy. We practically had the theater to ourselves and she was having fun pushing the seats down. I don't think she liked it as much as the first but she had a good time. It was her first movie going experience being awake. Anyway, I think she will be Jessie for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment