Tuesday, June 21, 2011

daddy's back

sorry dolly, this part is not appropriate for little dolls.


the only time I can photograph her is when she watches her telly. sigh

Well he has been back for a while now, but life just seems to get busier especially now that my mom, and right hand woman have left. Oh how lucky those are that have a support system. Anyway, Anthony got back safe and sound from Hungary and brought Emma back a lovely doll. I have mentioned how I started a dolls of the world collection for her, sort of on a whim. My dear friend Arpi gave her this gorgeous doll from Africa for her first Christmas and since then she just seems to be lucky enough to have people bring her back a doll from their trips. She has a great Aborigine doll, Mexican of course, Egyptian, Swedish and now Hungarian. My moms friend is going to Thailand next week and I have already requested a regional doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment