Thursday, June 16, 2011

hints and ideas

So I wanted to share some images that have inspired me for E's 3rd birthday extravaganza! I really wish I remebered the source but I just get carried away when Im researching ideas that I never cite. I will try and do a better job.


Amway, I just love muslin bags and knew that I wanted to use them as part of her party favor packets since early this year. I ordered some from Save on Crafts, and they are nice, but thicker than what I had hoped for. I am excited with the endless possiblites you can do with them. Shall I stamp them, iron on or emboroider?

I just heart Ball jars and feel they are appropriate for my theme.


I'm not much of a foodie, but I try and make food that is kid friendly and tasty. This year the themes is so strong that the menu has to be specific. This picture of these cute veggies is just an idea I like, kinda neutral, both kid and adult friendly. We shall see if i pursue this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment