Thursday, February 2, 2012

good morning




I love it when Ant stays home and watches da ninj. My mornings are so relaxing and I actually get to enjoy da ninj's shenanigans. This morning I woke up to da ninj acting out all the musical numbers in the Princess and the Frog. It was lovely, she gets so into it and even got on her back and pretended to swim down stream. She then she wanted me to bring down all her hats and as I was leaving she was walking around the apartment saying "caps for sale". That was one of my favorite books as a child and it seems to have left an impression on da ninj. Its been a while since I read that book to her but she remembers the concept and even will tell you what the monkeys say , "tsk tsk tsk". She does have a good memory and there is no hoping that she will forget something you promised her in the hopes of getting her to behave. She is like me and has the memory of an elephant, which is a good ting but can also a bit of a curse. Anyway,

No comments:

Post a Comment