Thursday, September 30, 2010

the popo

I shall go willingly, I dont want to cause a scene


ill write you from the slammer

My brother is a police officer, much to our dismay, and for some reason he really loves Emma. I say this b/c even though we are Irish twins we are not at all close. It does make me happy to see him treat Emma with such kindness and go out of his way when he can to entertain her. Anyway, my friend and I will go into these long chats about Emma's alter ego and how she is a ninja warrior who can speak so many languages and has so many Macgruber-esque skills. Pretty much she is a super brainy baby fighting machine. So when he came over one day in his squad car I thought it would be funny to take a picture of Emma being whisked away by the popo. You must also understand that my friend and I will joke about how Emma is an internationally wanted fugitive and uses many aliases and is on the FBI most wanted list. I guess you will just have to wait for the book to come out!!!
So here are some pics of Emma getting into the squad car...kinda of unnerving how she kinda felt at home back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment