Tuesday, September 21, 2010

trouble

just found this great site for this wonderful french clothing shop and they ship world wide...oh no


and I so want one of these dolls!!!! I have a soft spot for rag dolls and I do not know where it comes from. Maybe from a song my mom used to sing to me as a little girl about an ugly rag doll that lived in an attic and would cry because she thought nobody loved her and then someone sings to her how not to cry because the broom and dust pan love her. Kinda depressing now that i think about it but I guess I grew up thinking rag dolls were the underdogs and needed extra love. Too bad this one comes with a hefty price tag...but I can dream no? (lucky for me that they are currently sold out) She comes from yet another to die for store....I am such a francophile it hurts. I bleed blue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment