Monday, April 12, 2010

Emma at the Beach

emma casting the demons out

why hello boys



thanks for sharing

i'm open


Sports Illustrated cover girl, 2026








born free, as free as the wind blows!


It has been a while since I have written and Emma has been up to a lot. She jet settled down to Florida for her spring break and had a great time. Though I was apart from her for four days, the longest I have ever been apart from her, it was a much needed break. It might sound cold, but people tend to forget how moms are also people independent from their families. It is healthy for both parents to take time to regroup and recharge and remind themselves of the small things not involving their children that make them happy. I had forgotten what it was like to have FREE time. To sit in silence or simply enjoy a cup of coffee. I did miss Emma, but I knew she was getting spoiled and loved by grandma. It felt reassuring to know that I was able to give my mom some extra time with Emma. Well anyway, once I joined my family it was a non stop adventure. My first day down we went to the beach. It was lovely. Breezy, cool , the water was blue and the beach was empty. Emma took off running. She really is fearless. Anthony went in swimming and she ran after him. She roared at the ocean. She loved the sand and even made friends with a little girl who was playing in the sand. The parents of this girl saw Emma just staring at her play with a shovel and bucket and they let Emma borrow a little shovel. Emma of course being a monkey see girl, quickly starting imitating the girl and digging in the sand. Emma is quite fearless and social. I have no idea where she gets it. Emma would stop to stare at older boys, always imitating their actions. It was still a bit chilly and Emma's lips starting turning blue and she was shivering, yet she would not come out of the water. She was so happy!! I cannot wait to take her back.














No comments:

Post a Comment