Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reading Nooks

There is no surprise that Emma loves her books and we love being able to indulge her with books galore. I am working on trying to set up a little nook in her room where she can read her books. For now she has a magazine/book rack that sits next to her bed but I really want to create a cozy little reading spot for her. Ive come across some really fabulous examples of other children's room and wanted to share them with you.



this is such a fabulous little art station/reading nook. I love the red rocking chair and the wall of books.


I love this little corner spotted on Ralfefarfarparadis

I love how they converted Ikea's spice racks into book shelves. Im leaning towards this idea. Found at Oh Dee Doh


I wish I was handy with power tools to make E one of these. You can learn how to do one yourself over at Kojo Designs.



I love the vertical hanging book holder, found over at Found Now Home



I love this little canopy tent and the baskets that hold the books. Such a sweet little nook found over at Flickr



I could easily curl up with E on a soft pillows such as these. Found at the Artful Parent

No comments:

Post a Comment