Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Emma's room, part one.




her dolls from the world collection


her reading corner


arial view of her play area


her book shelf with her "fancy" books





So this past weekend we finally hung up some of E's Etsy finds. We also rearranged some of her things. Above her crib it looks bare and I have been working on a fox garland and I really need to just finish it. I am nervous about placing items over her crib as she likes to either pull or smack at things. I need for whatever goes above her head to be something very safe. No chocking hazards or concussion risks here. Time just is never enough when I'm at home. It is amazing how E is a little Tasmanian devil and we can pick up one room only to turn around and have it be back to a mess. Here are just a few pics of E's room. Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment