Monday, June 28, 2010

World Cup Fever, Go Germany!

in your face England!!



nuttin to see here.

Gol!







So I have turned somewhat into a sports fan, gasp, but only for World Cup Fever. I used to only watch Mexico play and the final game of the WC, but something happened and I have been really into watching most of the games. I especially enjoy the games on lazy Sundays. I even get dorky and try to eat or drink something traditional to the country playing. This weekend was Germany vs England and Mexico vs Argentina. I dressed my little girl up in some liederhosen that were once my brothers and then switched her to a little Mexican dress. She was really into the Mexico game, eating chips and salsa but after a while, she got a little scared with our constant yelling "NO!" and even felt a little jealous. After 15 mns she started bringing all her toys up to us with the hopes of getting our attention off of the tv, it was really sweet. Anyway, here are some pics of her in her "native" gear! I love Germany and was so happy they won, and tho Mexico lost I cant wait for Germany to avenge us and destroy Argentina....I tend to have a flair for the dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment