Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day!

she starts off eating them like a lady

then goes the licking of the fingers

then the shoving of the whole cupcake in her mouth


having a moment of contemplation

realizing she is one cool cat and pretty proud of herself

she is actually saying "Cheese" here

looking off into the sunset

It is no fun having Valentine's on a Monday but we did have a nice weekend to celebrate it in good style. I shall talk more about it later. I made some red velvet cupcakes in honor of today and as a thank you for my dear friend Claudia for watching our little ninja on Sat. I am now on my third recipe for these and I feel Martha may be the winner...I shall perfect them!!! Anyway, Emma isn't picky when it comes to sweets, so she gobbled them up sans problem. Plus, I did enjoy decorating them, especially cutting the tops of some and placing the frosting underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment