Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring!




Well almost spring! I have been craving the sight and sound of spring for a while now. My honey for V-day really spoiled me. The day started with me receiving a really lovely flower arrangement at my work. They were not your typical Valentine's red hued bouquet but rather a very springy shade of yellow. When I was at TJs the other day I was inspired to pick up some more flowers, as I really do love fresh flowers in the house. I saw a bunch of hyacinths in purple and pink and I grabbed some of the pink ones. The buds were still closed but the next day they began to open and they filled the apartment, well kitchen, with such a pleasant aroma. What I love about hyacinths is how long they can last. I need to go back to TJs and grab some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment