Friday, February 25, 2011

this week


has flown by. It has been a busy week which is good but also bad because I haven't been able to spend as much time with da ninj as I would have hoped. This week her daddy has winter break so he has been with her. I can tell she wears him out but she really has been so happy to have him there. She is such a happy child, her new thing is dancing with him to the "malo's" solo on the Princess Frog soundtrack. She just loves it! I left this morning with both of them dancing, just like you see on TV, spinning and holding each others hands.

On Weds he took E to da Bronx zoo. I love this pic of her in her 3d glasses, totally rocking them!! She is a real fast learner, like I said before, it just takes her seeing it once and then forget about it. So we need to be careful what we do and show her. Anthony thought it would be cute to use an umbrella as a dancing prop and I could see disaster a coming! Emma then wanted to start swinging the umbrella as if she were Annie Oakley...but the really adorable monkey see monkey do moment was this morning at breakfast. I like to eat my eggs with crunchy tortilla chips. I just like the contrasting textures. Well after I was done, Emma went over and started putting egg on her chips and eating them like me. She is too much!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oooops. So I guess that little quick tutorial I was demonstrating on how to pick locks and people's pockets was already absorbed by Da Ninj? I had no idea she was such a quick learner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would explain my jewels appearing on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...and that would explain how my kidneys, lungs and liver have ended up on the black market!!!

    ReplyDelete