Tuesday, February 1, 2011

great idea-Color the same picture every year

idea and image via Oh Dee Doh

I wish I had heard about this sooner, but I guess starting at two isn't too late into the game. Tonight I am going to print 10 of the same image and give one to Emma to color. I will give her the same picture next year and so on and so on. I can't wait to see them side by side at the end of 10 years.
It seems she wakes up with more knowledge each day. She is much better at putting the caps back on her markers and has mastered one particular game where she needs to match shapes up. This morning she had walked away from her breakfast and when she came back her spoon was missing and she started saying "kucharaw", which is spoon in Spanish. She further asked "where is kucharaw" and it took me a while to translate what she was asking for. She is growing up way too fast

No comments:

Post a Comment