Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tea time

she's a nut


pink up!



Her going in for the kill

and swiping poor Goofy's treats


even Bullseye gets in on the action


I love holidays and I love making my little girl feel extra special on those days. My mom always had small treats for us, whether it was stickers or a stuffed animal. This year we may have gotten a little crazy with E but we both found these great items independent of each other. I actually found mine in Tampa during Xmas break at the Pottery Barn Kids. It is the cutest little doll table set that usually goes for 40 bucks but was on sale for $20 plus I had a 10 dollar coupon. I always observe E and try to see what new things she is into. I had noticed that was starting to sit her dolls on chairs and trying to change their "yuck yucks" and so forth, so when I saw the table and chairs I knew it was perfect. Ant found all of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters that work perfectly with her camper a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say she loved them both, but I feel Ant may have won. She LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Anyway, Emma and I had a little tea party yesterday with Minnie and Goofy. Last week her sitter told me she had a tea party with Emma and I wanted to cry because I was waiting to have Emma's first tea party with her over the weekend with her new set. I felt so crushed that E's first tea party was not with me. Well, last night I filled four plates with some goldfishes and little by little Emma started swiping both Goofy and Minnie's snacks. It was really cute to watch because Emma always knows when she is doing something she is not supposed to. Her movements slow down and you see you looking out of the corner of her eye to make sure you are not watching her. She is a punk and I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment