Tuesday, February 8, 2011

this morning


As I have come to expect, come 4am I hear Emma a rumbling and her door open. I honestly thought she would come to our room but instead I hear her off in the living room. I am REALLY tired and could just let her be; but I cant rest knowing she needs to learn that if she is going to wake up at such an ungodly hour, she needs to at least stay in her room until the rest of the world wakes up. She actually went back to her room without a fight and there was silence. Then came 630-7am and I wake up with a Mickey balloon next to me and a pile of books by my legs and Ephy head butting me. Both he and E are battling it out to see who gets to lay next to me and it is amusing, but not really. Emma is being polite and saying "please" to the cat, but neither is willing to back down. I just fall back asleep. Then I wake up at 8am, in pain, with Ephy by my side and Emma under the covers to my left with Gato sleeping by her head. They all look so peaceful and at what time all three creatures got in my bed, I don't know. I really wish I could have slept half as peaceful as them. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment