Tuesday, December 21, 2010

so tired

this photo does my hard work no justice...I really need a new point and shoot or a better lens.

I have been baking non stop and I must say that last night was more of a success than the previous night. I made these really yummy chocolate orange fudge brownies. They were supposed to be cookies, but I don't know how they got the stars to cut out so perfectly. Maybe if I cooked them longer but I really think they are delectable. Yum yum. I had to give them all away or I could have easily consumed half the pan. I found the recipe on this great online magazine called Sweet Paul. Check it and the recipe out. I want to try it over and over until I am able to cut out stars or other shapes. They really are delish!




I was so happy to use my great Martha Stewart boxes and the finished result looked uber glamorous. I should open an online shop or something. Alas my baking is not done. I need to make more of my dad's chocolate chewy cookies to bring back home and some banana bread I want to bring to a Noche Buena party I am crazy enough to drive right up to on Friday night. I make a mean banana bread!

Side note Emma was back to her Im going to wake up at 330 am and just play play play. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment