Thursday, December 2, 2010

Things that make me happy


I love my plants. I don't know if I have a green thumb as I have never really grown a garden but I do pride myself in my household plants. Last year my mom gave me a Christmas cactus and eventually the red buds disappeared. I kept the plant all year and just last week I noticed how it was beginning to bloom once more.It has all these tiny little flowers ready to burst open. I guess it really is a Christmas cactus. I cant wait for pay day to come so I can go get me some poinsettias and this weekend hopefully go to Ikea to pick up some more plants!!

FYI, I have been under the weather lately...I believe yesterday I suffered from sever exhaustion and dehydration. I pretty much slept the whole day and feel a little better today. I shall try and keep up with posts but all I want to do is watch Christmas DVDs with Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment