Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let's go back in time

this is emma's favorite pose

her pal Sasha is such a little lady

blurry pic but you can see how happy and not tired she is

greeting her cuz Logan.

We drove down to Tampa on Dec 23 stopping in Richmond Virginia. I must say that driving at night with a child is the way to go, too bad I was so exhausted I couldn't make it past 1230 a.m. I usually like to go until at least 2am since Emma is guaranteed to be sleeping. Well, we make it to Tampa by 9pm Christmas Eve and drive right up to our friend's house for Noche Buena. It was like a scene from It's a Wonderful Life. We enter and everyone yells "yeah you made it all the way from NY" I hear my name being shouted over and over and I hug every one and sit down for a very yummy Italian meal. Emma of course wakes up and is unable to go back to sleep. Thank god this family has two grandchildren and loads of toys and space for Emma to run around. There are 6 other kids including my nephew Logan and Emma is in heaven playing and jumping and socializing.

No comments:

Post a Comment