Friday, January 28, 2011

snow day


snowman daddy made

working on her breast stroke




the streets had this romantic yet eerie post apocalyptic feel to them.


my first snow man ever! He was really about 10 inches tall.

it kind of looks like cherry blossoms


I love how the wind would blow snow on us

it was almost as tall as she is



After praying for one, we got it! A snow day, both Ant and I were able to stay home and be with the ninj! It was great, we were sloths, slept, played, watched movies and then went outside to play in the snow. It was a great day. This morning as I was leaving for work, Emma gave me saddest look. I think she thought I was going to be with her all day again. It really broke my heart!
Anyway, have I mentioned how much Emma loves the snow?! She is relentless. She didn't care that the snow was basically up to her chest, she just wanted to get in there and play. She had a great time! I wish I had bought her a snow suit when they were available.

No comments:

Post a Comment