Friday, October 15, 2010

I love blogs!


When I'm having trouble sleeping or have some down time I love to look at other people's blogs. I would say half of my inspiration with the Olivia Party came from perusing blogs and I'd say most of them were design blogs and not party blogs. My heart is in Design after taking a History of Design course in Grad school. It truly is fascinating and I shall refrain from going off on tangents. My point is how just looking at a photo of someone's home can trigger something in you to want to create or inspire you to appropriate things in a new manner to create something wonderful. I would love to be the source that tells you where to go looking for ideas or purchases. In fact if anyone ever has a certain question please feel free to contact me and I would love to help you with the research. Weird, huh? Anyway, I came across yet another lovely site at Alphamom.com and saw this lovely handmade haunted house! It is beyond cute! As I said before, I love Halloween and I used to decorate my room growing up as if it were a stage setting! Now that I'm older it is more difficult to balance work and home life, especially when you have a rambunctious toddler who just wants to fly! Living in the city where you inhabit a small apartment there are just certain projects you cant do. If I had a back yard or more living space, I would totally make this for Emma , of course enlisting the help of Papa! But I'm filing this under my folder of future projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment