Thursday, October 14, 2010

I love DYI on a budget


As I have said before I am totally the Rachel Ray of crafts. The glue gun is my weapon of choice! I came across this lovely Halloween table by Shauna Younge and Bethany Hway that was featured on Twig and Thistle. All three blogs are well worth the visit. The best thing about this table is that it was created with items that were all found at Target. A lot of the ideas are from Martha Stewart herself, I recognize the broom treat bags and Ghost cake but the cool thing about this post is the Bethany has been so kind as to included her candy wrappers and mini flags on her site where you can download them and use them for your own projects. I found that printing them on sticker paper takes out the step of having to use double sided tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment