Friday, October 15, 2010

Wreaths

As I said before living in a city can be exciting has its drawbacks. You live close to a lot of great experiences but you also give you space and at times comfort. I wish I had my own home with back yard to decorate as I pleased when holidays came around. Alas, I can merely add a festive wreath to my door when holidays approach. So that being said, I love my wreaths to have a personal touch. This year I mentioned I made my wreath from adding artificial flowers and leaves to a vine wreath along with a decorate wooden ghost, all from Michaels and costing no more than $7. Below I am showing two pictures of wreaths that have stayed with me because they are so lovely and I would love to one day recreate in my own special manner. I came across this book DYI wreath last year and just fell in love with it. So simple to make, maybe Ill venture this year.


Living with Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment