Friday, October 8, 2010

let's get down to business

baking needs and lovely Cinderella pumpkin from Trader Joes

cute barrettes I found of all places at the A&P supermarket


I loaded up on Halloween baking supplies and now I mean business. I tend to go overboard and buy an endless supply of things and then rarely follow through, but this year I am going to make sure I go to the end. Here are my supplies, cute baking cups and toppers by Wilton, Candy melts for the cake pops and marshmallow pops- I can do it!!! I also want to make chocolate covered pretzels. I just need to get some final tools and will go to Michael's today as it is pay day. I want to learn how to pipe icing and paint chocolate.
I will go this holiday weekend to M&J Trimming in the city to get some cute buttons for my Boo Bat Dolly. It will happen as I cant afford to pay people for not doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment