Monday, November 1, 2010

the doll and other Halloween treats(not candy related)


she's aight, I guess

so I did it! I finished and I must say it was not as easy or as fun as I thought. I do however want to keep making dolls, just not from socks! Emma didn't really pay much attention to it, she saw it and held it and then went back to reading her books.
She had a good Halloween and I gave her some really nice Halloween books, along with stickers which she adores. These two are my favorite books from this year's selection.



This is one of many from the Gossie and Gertie books. The story is simple and sweet, it just has a very calm feel to it.

Ghosts in the House by Kazuno Kohara
The illustrations are done in such a modern way while maintaining a nostalgic vibe. Sweet story as well about a little witch who moves into a house that is filled with ghosts and she comes up with creative ways to "tame" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment