Tuesday, November 30, 2010

emma's first christmas present

sweater, Siaomimi
t-shirt, Target
pants, Gymboree
obsession with keys, the need for speed


shoes, stride rite

I found a picture of her dress and boots online. Apparently you need to register to shop at this supposedly amazing site called Gilt. Needless to say I am on their waiting list.

Yesterday coming home from work I saw a package at my door and thought it was probably for the neighbor downstairs as I always get his packages. I was so surprised and happy to see it had my name on it. I knew it had to by from my friend and one of Emma's godmother, Naz! Naz has impeccable style and always send Emma the most fabulous frocks and she did not fail this time. Emma got this lovely knit sweater and gorgeous dress and adorable Victorian style boots. I have taken a pic of the sweater today that she wore with my favorite pants from Gymboree.

No comments:

Post a Comment