Tuesday, November 30, 2010

wreath and advent calendar

I was able to finish my winter wreath and must say it is lovely. It is smaller than my fall wreath as it will eventually go inside. I love getting and decorating fresh wreaths for the door but usually wait until it gets closer to the 25th so it can stay fresh for the holiday. This year I am debating whether or not to take Emma to a place where you can cut your own tree down. I really did want to put up a tree this weekend but it just didn't happen and this week has been super busy so far. So maybe...And my advent calender looks quite charming. The numbers look like Emma embroidered them herself but hey, for not having a sewing machine or the experience, I feel I get an A for effort. Tonight I will finish attaching all the pieces and post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment