Thursday, November 18, 2010

Emma's new bedroom, the countdown to January

So I ordered her bed at the request of Grandma who decided Emma needed a better bed than the Ikea one. We found one at Pottery Barn that wasn't outrageously priced and has no surcharge and they will come and install it for you. The only problem is this bed is backorderd until early January, so I cannot start anything in her room until the new year, which kinda sucks, but I guess things will be super crazy before then. I know Emma is itching to get a bigger bed, she loves her new comforter but it looks ridiculous in her small crib, all baby steps.


BTW, I totally want that lamp shade and I need to get Emma a bed skirt and I'm loving that book rack at the foot of the bed. Oh to have an unlimited budget to redecorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment