Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love it when and other things Emma is doing

I love it when Ant has a day off...my mornings are soooo much easier for me. I don't have to worry about getting Emma dressed for fed or run to pick up the sitter. I just love it...and though Emma was up at 4am crying for her bebe, I still enjoyed being able to stay in my pjs until the very last minute. Emma is still very congested and when I went to give her pacifier she bolted out of her door and right into our bedroom. I let her sleep with us because she needed comforting and I am a sucker. Unless my system has built some amazing resistance, I probably will be getting sick real soon.
Last night I pretended to be sleeping as Emma played with her playdough and she came over to me and kissed me on the lips and said "good night moma". It was the first time she ever said good night, as she usually just says "night time". Then she of course started poking my eye ball so her germs where all over my face last night. it was sweet to see her "tuck me in" and then whisper as she played along so as to not wake me. She is quite loving and really doesn't mind sharing. In fact she gets upset if you refuse her gifts.
Another thing she started saying is "I got you" Anthony is always telling her this while they are out and about and she repeated it on Monday. Then the next day she was carrying her little pig and telling him that she "got him" It was super sweet. Oh and Emma finally understands Halloween. She saw her book and said trick or treat and every time she sees a skull or pumpkin she goes "Halloween" We are all set for next year.
I also love to hear her sing..she mostly sings the songs from Yo Gabba Gabba but she is so lively. Whenever she hears music she has to dance and at the party we went to on Sat when the music came on her little face just lit up and she wanted to dance but then got confused as to why all the grown ups were just sitting down. She is really going to be the life of the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment