Monday, November 8, 2010

Ma boots!


I'm not a fan of having to wake up and go face the world when it rains. I never seem to be prepared, can't find the umbrella, don't have rain shoes, Emma decides to pull the plastic cover off of her stroller thus proceeding to get drenched. But ever since I got my pair of Hunter boots I have been waiting for this day to come and alas it is here. I love them, I have been stepping in mud and puddles and my toes are still bone dry. I love that Emma tries to put these one and they come up to her arm pits but she wont give up and keeps asking me to put them on her. I bought her a pair of rain boots before we left for Mexico and she loves to wear them because she can put them on and take them off herself. I love how they look side by side.

No comments:

Post a Comment