Monday, November 8, 2010

I just want to say

I look at a lot of blogs and have seen so many parties and love all of them, but after a while you see a pattern and while you appreciate the effort, love and hard work put into the parties, it is rare for one to come along to make me stop and just sit there with my mouth open. I saw this party from Wendy Updegraff on The Hostess with the Mostess blog and I just got so giddy and filled with excitement. All the details and care that went into this party, it is truly unique and I only wish I had thought of it first. I love everything about this party, especially the outdoor screening of the movie. I think I have mentioned how important the movie Up is to me. Now to think of how to do a Monster's Inc Party for Emma one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment