Monday, November 8, 2010

Saturday

skirt, Target
vest, Macys
sweater, Zara
shoes, Stride Rite
'tude, disdain for the cold

brrrr

I love how she looks walking from behind


Um , I don't really want to talk about want went down on Saturday. Anthony was asked to be a godfather to one of his coworker's son and the ceremony was held at an uncle's apartment and lets just say Emma was at her prime! I am trying, I love my daughter more than anything in the world, but I think I might be at the point where Emma needs to see a developmental therapist. But she looked super cute and stylish. That day the wind was fierce and bitter and Emma isn't a fan of the cold. If we are carrying her she tucks her arms under her legs and curls up into a little ball. The wind was smacking her in the face and she was laughing and grumbling at the same time. So cute....

No comments:

Post a Comment