Monday, November 15, 2010

tonight

I will attempt to make red velvet cupcakes. I have some homemade cream cheese frosting still left over from the whoopie pies, that nobody ate, and still is good, so I might as well use it!!! That is the one sad thing about baking, a lot of it will go to waste if there is no special occasion to eat cake. Anyhoo...Things I want to make before the new year , a nice banner for Thanksgiving but alas, it is next week so I don't know... plus I wanted to make Emma a doll for turkey day, but then again.,...
I want to make a winter wreath very similar to the one I made for fall, but I want to make it all white with hints of gold and I really want to make an advent calendar for Emma. I of course will buy her a chocolate one as they have been a tradition in my family since I can remember, but I also want to make her a small, interactive one. I just need the days to be like 36 hrs long.

No comments:

Post a Comment